They're built to go, and to last. With big free-rolling wheels, oversized rubber bumpers for easy stacking and leveling, and heavy-duty extension handles that lock in place. They've beefed up the structure throughout, and made replacing parts easy. Shipping charges are actual.
- Big rubber bumpers keep things steady when Ring 'N' Roll cases are upright.
- Twelve-inch locking extension handles are built for heavy duty, and recess-mounted.
- Big rubber feet let cases be laid flat and help keep cases from sliding if stacked.
- Beefy 5 1/2-inch end handles are spring-loaded for convenience and safety.
- Two-inch heavy-duty wheels with rubber casters and free-rolling ball bearings for easy movement.
Schulmerich Standard Handbell Cases
Prices do not include shipping.
Shipping will be actual charges based on your bells shipping from factory.