|Professional Handbell Maintenance & Repair
||Want to Service Your Bells Yourself?
|Fast Turnaround • Expert Technicians • Flexible Transport • Great Value!
||We have what you need to get the job done!
|| What parts do I Need?*
Malmark Schulmerich Whitechapel
|Labor Costs for
|Labor Costs for
|Our Full Service Includes:
• Disassembling the handbells
• Cleaning and polishing the castings with our custom equipment
• Repairing any mechanical problems
• Adjusting the bells to a neutral setting suitable for a wide range of dynamics
• Based on handbell type...
Malmark: all restraining springs are replaced*
Schulmerich: all bearings/nyliners, neoprene bumpers and anti-friction washers are replaced*
We exclusively use TruTimbre replacement parts, compatible with Schulmerich handbells.
Whitechapel: all spring felts are replaced*
Our Service Plus Includes:
• all of Full Service, plus cleaning the clapper heads and stems
* All replacement parts and shipping will be added to labor cost shown.
|*About handbell parts...
Malmark: Jeffers Handbell Supply is not authorized to sell Malmark replacement parts. Use the schematic to find the part(s) you need, then call Malmark at 1-800-426-3235 to place your order.
Whitechapel: Due to the individual nature of each Whitechapel handbell set, not all replacement parts are standardized. Please call our service department for assistance with Whitechapel replacement parts.
Schulmerich: We exclusively use TruTimbre replacement parts, compatible with Schulmerich handbells. If the part you need is not listed on our TruTimbre page, you will need to contact Schulmerich to order that part.
• Appointments are required.
• Schedule as far in advance as possible– our schedule fills quickly (especially summer appointments).
• We work according to the schedule– late arrivals will be completed as soon as possible.
• Work is performed onsite by our trained technicians. No tuning is or can be done by Jeffers Handbell Supply.
• Handbells are serviced and stored in our secure facility.
• Most sets can be serviced in 7-10 days.
• Workmanship carries a one-year warranty.
• If you have any concerns, we will be happy to work with you to satisfy your needs.
• We ask that your handbells arrive at our facility one week prior to your appointment.
• We do not provide shipping materials.
• Transport options:
1) Use a service to ship your bells. Please be sure your package meets the requirements of the carrier.
2) Drop off and pick up your handbells– we’ll notify you when they’re ready.
3) Visit us to drop off or pick up and ship the other leg of the trip.
• Budget for labor, replacement parts and shipping.
• We can estimate replacement parts before receiving your handbells, but exact costs can’t be determined until we examine the handbells in person.
• Labor costs are determined by your handbells’ brand and number of octaves. Please see each brand’s service details.
• Some replacement parts are included with labor costs. Please see each brand’s service details.
|Please be aware that handbell service by anyone other than the manufacturer or use of non-OEM parts may void manufacturer’s warranty.