What We Do
We offer Full Service and Service Plus for all Malmark, Schulmerich™ and Whitechapel handbells.
Full Service includes:
- Disassembling the handbells
- Cleaning and polishing the castings with our custom cleaning equipment
- Repairing any mechanical problems
- Replacing broken or worn parts
- Adjusting the bells to a neutral setting suitable for a wide range of dynamics
Service Plus includes:
- Everything in the Full Service
- Cleaning the clapper, heads and stems.
|To view Labor Cost, Scheduling and Shipping Information CLICK HERE
|We set the bells to approximate their original setting. We regret that these may not suit each individual ringer and may require minor adjustments after service. Replacement parts and shipping will be added to the labor cost shown in the charts.
We treat your bells with the finest care and offer a full 1-year guarantee on the workmanship of our labor. We regret that we can do no warranty work, nor provide warranty parts. No warranty can be made for the tonal quality of bells, nor is any tuning done by Jeffers Handbell Supply.